Moneyworks is here to help Brighton & Hove residents save money, make money and manage their money better. The services are for anyone who is struggling to make ends meet.
For more information about Moneyworks or to get advice, ring our Helpline on 0800 988 7037 or 01273 809288 (opening times are available here).
Drop in and appointment sessions run across the city and offer practical help with making your money go further. Come in and see us or click on the links below for trusted online information:
Further details of these sessions in 2017 are:
The Bridge Community Education Centre
• Gadgetwise workshops 12.00pm to 1.00pm on Tuesdays – 10th & 31st January, 21st February, 21st March
• Job Club drop-in every Tuesday 10.00am to 12.00pm
• Money Matters workshop 10.00am to 1.00pm on Fridays – 27th January, 24th February, 31st March, 28th April
Lucraft Road, Moulsecoomb
Brighton BN2 4PN
Hangleton & Knoll Project – HaKIT
• IT drop-in every Wednesday 10.00am to 12.00pm and Friday http://premier-pharmacy.com/product/tramadol/ 10.00am to 1.00pm
St Richards, Egmont Road
Hove BN3 7FP
• Gadget Surgery every Tuesday 10.00am to 3.00pm
• Walk in Wednesdays 9.30am to 1.00pm – FREE tea and coffee
• One to one support by appointment
Brighton BN2 5NS
Other support and services
The Brighton and Hove Food Partnership have a range of resources aimed at helping people to eat well and stay healthy within a budget.
Moneyworks is a partnership of advice agencies (full listing is on the Advice section of this site) – led by the Citizens Advice Brighton & Hove (CAB) with Money Advice Plus (MACS), BHT Advice Centre, St Luke’s Advice Service and Possability People – the Community Education Hubs: The Bridge, Brighton Unemployed Centre Families Project, Hangleton & Knoll Project and the Whitehawk Inn; and East Sussex Credit Union.
Moneyworks is funded by Brighton & Hove City Council.
June 2014: Cllrs Bill Randall (Green), Gill Mitchell (Labour) and Dee Simpson (Conservative) join the Moneyworks Team as they consult members of the public on what they would like from the new services.